The EUBREAST Network Educational Program
Interdisciplinary Management of Breast Cancer Patients Treated with Primary Systemic Therapy: What Surgeons Need to Know
We are excited to present the EUBREAST Network Educational Program (www.eubreast.org).
Moderated by Prof Thorsten Kuehen and Dr Oreste Gentilini.
- Primary systemic therapy as a “surgical tool” (Dr Oreste Gentilini)
- Imaging and prediction of response during neoadjuvant treatment (Dr Petra Steyerová)
- Irradiate or not irradiate: dilemmas after neoadjuvant treatment (Dr Orit Kaidar-Person)
- Immunotherapy: what the surgeon needs to know (Prof Giuseppe Curigliano)
- Pathology makes the difference: requirements in the context of neoadjuvant treatment (Prof Giuseppe Viale)
We are grateful to our sponsors, MSD and Exact Sciences, for the unconditional support.